Be it in international affairs, commercial diplomacy or international security, the Trump administration has consistently highlighted that national interests are pre-eminent. What can the world expect from the "America First" foreign policy doctrine?
This session was developed in partnership with the Washington Post.
· Luis Almagro, Secretary-General, Organization of American States (OAS), Washington DC
· Bob Corker, Senator from Tennessee (R); Chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, USA
· Alfonso María Dastis Quecedo, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation of Spain
· Khemaies Jhinaoui, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Tunisia
· Jin Keyu, Professor of Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, United Kingdom; Young Global Leader
· Robert D. Kaplan, Senior Fellow, Center for a New American Security
· Martin Baron, Executive Editor, Washington Post, USA