While trade tensions between the US and China are putting pressure on global growth, regional integration is advancing, with over 60% of trade happening within Asia. What is the global economic outlook for Asia's leading economies?
This session was developed in partnership with Bloomberg.
· Jin Keyu, Professor of Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, United Kingdom; Young Global Leader
· Jeffrey Lu Minfang, Chief Executive Officer, Mengniu Group, People's Republic of China
· Paul Yang, Member and Chief Executive Officer, Greater China, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co., Hong Kong SAR, China
· Zhu Wei, Senior Managing Director; Chairman, Greater China, Accenture, People's Republic of China
· Stephen Engle, Chief North Asia Correspondent, Bloomberg Television, Bloomberg News, Hong Kong SAR, China